Thursday, August 21, 2014

Things are Changing Quickly

Lucy got her 2 bottom teeth in the past 24 hours. Yesterday I felt the bottom right front tooth and this morning the other front one had come through. She was amazingly well and didn't complain much. You can just barely see and feel them, but they are there. So, we will be celebrating their first birthday with teeth all around! So far they both have the bottom2. Clara's have really started to come in and I noticed the other night that she's learning to bite with them. 

Clara also started really crawling the past few days. She's been so close for so long and now she's officially on the go. I feel badly that Lucy is stuck in a cast while her sister is able to move and explore so much more. I've been debating making a referral for a physical therapy eval for when she gets the cast off. Both girls aren't exactly advanced physically and I know it wouldn't hurt. I'm thinking she might qualify if she hasn't yet relearned some things she was doing prior. 

We also have an appointment scheduled for an ENT next week for Clara. Her upper frenulum on her top lip is very tied. I want to get it looked at because I don't want it to affect her dentition. So, we'll see how that goes.

 Lots of exciting changes around here!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for teethers! Ayden has both his bottom teeth, but Rylee doesn't have any. I highly recommend the physical therapy for Lucy. We had it for both babies due to torticollis in their necks and it worked wonders, not just for their necks, but overall movement development.

    ReplyDelete