Wednesday, September 3, 2014

We Need It

Today is Lucy and Clara's first birthday. It's so hard to believe that a year ago I was being rushed to the hospital to have my girls. This past year has been the most amazing, exhausting, fulfilling, and challenging year of my life. Becoming a mommy is to by far my best accomplishment. I plan to do a full birthday post soon. 

The reason for this post is to ask for your positive thoughts and prayers today as we return to the orthopedic dr for Lucy. Hopefully the cast will come off but it's all dependent on the x ray and amount of healing. I'm SO nervous and anxious about it. I'm trying to be positive but also anticipate that it may not come off. I just know I'm so ready to hug and snuggle my girl without a huge cast between us. Please keep little Lucy in your thoughts today. 

8 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys. Hope it is all good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the girls! I so hope that Lucy gets a good report to celebrate her birthday with, cast free! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping for great news in your next post! Until then, thinking of you and sending healing thoughts for little Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday girls and I hope Miss Lucy was able to get some good news today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Lucy and Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday girls - and LUCK LUCK LUCK! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying! And Happy Birthday sweet girls!!!

    ReplyDelete